Heal and Soothe’s list of 100% natural ingredients can be found prominently displayed on each package. The company ensures that all ingredients, along with the amount of each one contained, is fully transparent. These ingredients include:
- Vitamin E (45 I.U): Known for its powerful effects as an antioxidant, Vitamin E also reportedly lowers high blood pressure and keeps cholesterol levels at their healthiest.
- Bromelain (3 ml): A natural pineapple extract, studies have shown it to be effective in reducing swelling and inflammation. It has also been shown to be helpful in removing toxins from the bloodstream.
- Devil’s Claw (30 mg): Shown to alleviate pain by reducing swelling.
- Ginger (150 mg): Reduces inflammation and relieves nausea. Ginger has been shown to decrease certain prostaglandins, which cause pain.
- Turmeric Extract (60 mg): One of the strongest antioxidants known, it has been shown to destroy the free radicalsresponsible for inflammation and even for some types of cancer.
- Boswellia (150 mg): A popular ingredient in Indian medications, this ingredient is known for promoting healthy blood circulation and as an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
- L-glutathione (6 mg): Said to be the most powerful of all known antioxidants.
- Systematic Enzymes (382 mg): A supercompound featuring Papain, Bromelain. Protease AM 6.0, and Alkalin Protease.
Together these ingredients workl to treat each and every aspect of the components that cause joint, back, and arthritia pain. The systematic enzymes can naturally differentiate between “good” prostaglandins that aid in healing and “bad” ones which cause inflammation and vbring suffering. They are also instrumental in flushing toxins fromt he blood and actually fending off viruses.
The fact that these are all natural, completely organic ingredients means that they are safe from addictive properties. They have been studied and shown to deliver no unpleasant or dangerous side effects whatsoever. These traits make Heal and Soothe exponentially safer and more desirable as a remedy than synthetic compounds which often cause dependency issues.
Heal and Soothe may be obtained online from The Healthy Back Institute (www.healnsoothe.com). A one-month free trial supply (a $59 value) is available by paying only a $9.95 shipping and handling fee.